Friday, February 5, 2010

Laundry Room Ideas And Photos Help*** I'm In Need Of Some Creative Decorating Ideas For My Living Room And Laundry Room.?

Help*** I'm in need of some creative decorating ideas for my living room and laundry room.? - laundry room ideas and photos

Let me say that I am on a budget at the start. We enter into our first home and would some inexpensive ideas for decorating like. I like our old stuff and slap on colors and accessories, and wah-lah recycling ... * Any ideas for the kitchen (cows), laundry and living room?

3 comments:

liteyesu... said...

Wow cows and HGTV is on a small budget for entertainment scene is show, "Designing a Dime" Desdign Remix "therre is a lady with short hair, red hair, his program for the design of space with $ 500 and then rescue a person texts of other things, and then a renovation for the people. Ok, here's a brief reference to the painting at your local hardware store to ask if they MIStints color with a specific color that no one has anything to mix. you have to sell, and they they sell at lower costs. Who could help, your budget.

Timothy W said...

PLEASE! No cows in the kitchen. I am a tenant and recently decorated my kitchen with white paint and scratches and dull removable wall stickers. Check it out in my Yahoo group PP Dezignz

Timothy W said...

PLEASE! No cows in the kitchen. I am a tenant and recently decorated my kitchen with white paint and scratches and dull removable wall stickers. Check it out in my Yahoo group PP Dezignz

Post a Comment